Write the first section of your page here.
- In "Yesterday's funny Monkey", Adam said he was lactose intolerant, but in "Shark Attack", he ate pudding!
- Before the scene where you can find out about the old stars at Charles Darwin Middle School. You can see Lippy Zebra.
- Jake has a CD repeating his act.
- Mrs. Tusk asked Jake to sign a contract to do six shows a week, and he repeated the same thing every time.
- First appearence of series regular, Mr. (Dickie) Sugarjumper.
- Credits: Jake does his routine with his butt and talks to the audience, but drives them away.
- Running Gags: 1.) Jake keeps doing his routine. 2.) Animals keep spitting milk on Adam.
- Lupe doesn't like milk and Adam is lactose intolerant.
- Wardell Wombat: G'Day, gibbly goober!
- Mrs. Tusk: (to Adam) Hey, I don't pay you to drink, you pay me! Three dollars and fifty cents.
- Dickie: Hello, how's your trousers?
- Audience: Just fine, thanks.
- Jake: Whaaat are you looking at? Okey Dokey!
- Jake: My butt is a classic; a classic has-been.
- Lippy Zebra: Hubba Hubba Hoo!
- Jake: I'm buttering my butt!