|Where in the World Are Adam's Parents?|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
Four Eyed Jake
The CDMS faculty and a few friends of Adam's get suspicious, when Adam's parents fail to show up for every school event, focusing on him.
The animals at Charles Darwin Middle School begin to become suspicious when they notice that Adam Lyon's parents are a consistent no-show whenever Adam is doing something that most parents would want to attend. So Jake, Windsor, and Slips decide to spy on Adam to see what they can find out.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Jake's Mom
- Jake's Dad
- Mrs. Warthog (Non-Speaking)
- Mr. Lyon (In Costume)
- Mrs. Lyon (In Costume)
- Slips' Parents (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Margie Gorilla (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Principal Pixiefrog's Mother (Mentioned)
- First on-screen appearance of Adam's Parents. Their justification for being absent so long is because they have life-threatening allergies to fauna. They were wearing sanitary hazmat suits during their entire appearance, that covered their entire bodies and muffled their voices, still keeping their physical appearances and voices unidentifiable.
- This also marks the first appearance of Slips' Parents and Margie Gorilla and the second appearance of Jake's mom and dad.
- When Adam wins the football game, Principal Pixiefrog claims this is their second win in CDMS history. The first would be "Lyon of Scrimmage".
- Principal Pixiefrog's middle name is revealed to be Pegone.
- Slips mentions how Adam's parents never appeared during his cheerleading finals, referencing to the events of "Cheer Pressure".
- Principal Pixiefrog's Mother is implied to be a poison dart frog.
- Principal Pixiefrog says he's seen the real-life movie, Weekend at Bernie's.
- Fourth time Jake shows up in Adam's house (Up All Night, Sick Day, Don't Noc It 'Til You Try It), Third time Windsor shows up (Up All Night, Don't Noc It 'Til You Try It), and second time Slips shows up (Up All Night).
- Adam sings a song with the lyrics, "Don't you wish your monkey was hot like me?" This is a reference to the popular lyric "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?", from the song "Don't 'Cha", by The Pussycat Dolls.