|The Times, They Are Exchangin'|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
Adam keeps blabbing about how good his old school was. Fortunately, he gets the opportunity to go back there for a day.
Adam returns to his old school during an exchange program. While being there, he realizes that things there are not exactly the same as he remembers it. Jake comes along with him, however, he has a hard time distinguishing Adam from the other students.
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Mrs. Tusk
- Mr. Thornhill
- Human Mrs. Tusk
- Girl Scouts (Cameo)
- Chester Arthur Semi-Pros (Cameo)
- (When Jake and Adam first enter Chester Arthur Middle School)
- Jake: The floor is yellow linoleum! I guess that could qualify as gold.
- Adam: I know, isn't it great?
- Jake: Not particularly.
- First appearance of Chester Arthur Middle School and first time we get insight to what Adam's life was like at his old school.
- Human beings resembling Mr. Hornbill and Mrs. Tusk appear at Chester Arthur, playing the equivalents of their respective roles.
- Adam reads a book on "Historical Geometry", which combines History and Geometry, detailing information like "Napoleon's misuse of quadratic theory." during the Battle of Waterloo.
- The Girl Scouts from "Grub Drive" and the Semi-Pros from "Lyon of Scrimmage" make brief reappearances as students of Chester Arthur Middle School.
- Adam is used to eating his textbooks, a practice he learned back in "Grub Drive".
- Kerry tells Ingrid and Lupe, that she plans to keep in touch with them, as a reference to their newly established friendship at the end of "Kerry to Dance?".
- The title of this episode is a pun on the Bob Dylan song, "The Times, They Are A Changin'".
- The book of Historical Geometry has pictures of Napoléon Bonaparte and Marie Antoinette. In Mr. Thornhill's class, there are also pictures of Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.