|The Morning Zoo|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
Pride and Pixiefrog
Flesh Fur Fantasy
When Principal Pixiefrog's gets a frog in his throat, Adam becomes the new school announcer.
- This episode's title is a pun on "The Morning News".
- Mrs. Warthog has worked at CDMS for 34 years.
- Jake's costume attire, when taking on the role of a DJ alludes that of electro house musician, Steve Aoki's.
- Jake and Adam's respective DJ names are "Jumping Jake Jolson" and "Dork Dorkerson".
- I Didn't from "Pants in Space" makes another appearance, as a temporary teacher.
- Apparently, he addresses himself as "Larry", which was a misnomer that Principal Pixiefrog gave him in the previous episode, not wanting to call him by his real name. Somehow, this must have stuck and now even "Larry" uses it.
- Jake makes a fourth wall joke, referencing the show's artifact title, with he and Adam only occasionally being seen in gym class together.
- Adam's favorite pie flavor is blueberry.
- A flashback to the Adam and Jake first meeting is shown. They're both in stereotypical 80's clothes and Adam asks "Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Horbill's class is?", to which Jake replies "No." This was most likely a gag.
- Billboard Gag: "Cocka-doodle-do", "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", and "KCDMS is on the hair".
- Credits Gag: A live action still frame of Mrs. Warthog, with flies buzzing around her. At the end, she swats them all with her tail.