|Season 1, Episode 7|
The "A" Word
Me Adam, You Jake
Adam is being bullied by Bull Sharkowski.
The school bully is taking everyone's lunch and Adam is very furious. Because He accidentally hits the school bully on the snout and he becomes the new school bully. Now everyones is scared of him and he wants to return the title of school bully.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Eddie Panther
- Mr. Hornbill
- Mr. Mandrill
- (Mr. Hornbill's stalking class is dismissed and the students leave)
- Mr. Hornbill: Don't forget, tomorrow, we will be covering, stripping the carcass.
- Lupe: Yo, hide your lunches everyone! Bull Sharowski is headed your way! He takes stuff!
- Windsor: Bull is obviously a victim of classic adolescent angst. We could run, but what good would that do? Sharks are creatures of habit. He'll just repeat his aggressive neo-prehistoric behavior tomorrow.
- Adam: Why would that Sharkowski kid bother us anyway?
- Slips: Oh, he's been looking for a new victim, ever since Chucky Seal moved away.
- (Flashback to Chucky Seal leaving in an ambulance)
- Chucky: I'm nobody's victim now.
- Bull: Alright, which one of you (inhales) has my lunch today?
- (Everyone hides their lunches and points to Adam)
- Jake: Maybe he just forgot his lunch today and he'll never bother you again.
- (The next day, Bull steals Adam's lunch again)
- Jake: Okay, so he forgot two days in a row. Tomorrow, you're in the clear.
- (The next, next day, Bull steals Adam's lunch)
- Jake: (nervously) Heh heh, Guess he remembered to forget again.
- (Adam complains about obviously looking like he was just beaten up by Bull)
- Jake: I hear the bullied look is in this year.
- (An anteater dressed as a nerd walks by)
- Anteater: Hey guys. Dig the look, Adam.
- Adam: I haven't eaten in days!
- (Adam reveals his stomach to be bony and scrawny)
- Jake: Nyah! You know this very thing happened to my uncle.
- Adam: Really? What did he do?
- Jake: He became a supermodel.
- Adam: I don't think I'm tall enough.
- Adam: Me? The school bully? That's ridiculous. (passes by Lupe) Hey, Lupe.
- Lupe: AAAAAAAH! Don't hurt me!
- (Lupe flies off in fear)
- Adam: Lupe wait! What's the matter with her?
- (Ingrid walks up)
- Adam: Oh, hey, Ingrid.
- Ingrid: AAAAH! Don't hurt me!
- (Ingrid runs away)
- Adam: Slips, my man. Gimme five.
- (Slips gives Adam his wallet)
- Slips: Here! Just take all of it, dude. Just don't hurt me.
- (Slips runs off in fear)
- Adam: I don't wanna be the school bully.
- Jake: What? This is our time to shine. We can rule this school. Bwahahahahahahaha!
- Adam: What do you mean "we" can rule this school?
- Jake: Oh, well, when I said "we" I ... meant ... you- DON'T HURT ME!
- Adam: Hey, bull.
- Bull: AAAAH! Don't hurt me!
- Adam: I'm not gunna hurt you. I just wanna talk.
- Bull: Words can hurt too.
- Bull: It's great not being a bully anymore. I finally have friends. (annoyed) who wanna be around me. (grumpy) all the time.
- (Four little creatures run by)
- Creatures: Hi, Bull. See you at lunch.
- Bull: (sarcastically) It's really great.
- (A herring steps on his tail fin)
- Bull: Hey! You stepped on my fin!
- Herring: What are you gunna do about it?
- Bull: Nothing.
- Adam: Don't be do mean to Bull.
- Herring: AAAAH! Don't hurt me!
- (Herring runs away in fear)
- Adam: Well, it looks like Bull is school bully again. Everything's back to normal.
- Jake: Boring.
- First major appearance of Bull Sharkowski.
- Bull Sharkowski's last victim was Chucky Seal, but then he moved away.
- Due to an allergy, chocolate gives Bull hives.
- When Bull is entering the lunchroom on "Shark Attack", the song "Night on Bald Mountain" Plays.
- Bull eats Adam's pudding cup in the same fashion as Jaws in his position on the famous movie poster.
- Jake mentions having an anorexic uncle, who became a supermodel.