Adam fails another Feeding Frenzy exam and Mr. Hornbill predicts that he will get held back if he does not pass the next test. So Bull becomes Adam's new tutor.
- Mr. Hornbill made fun of Bull Sharkowsky by saying Euripides's name in front of him just for fun. A teacher is not allowed to make fun of students. They could get in serious trouble for that, like getting fired.
- When Bull is about to eat the Cheese Cow, "Night on Bald Mountain" plays.
- We learn that Bull has an older sister named Euripides Sharkowski who graduated from Charles Darwin Middle School.
- Credits: Euripedes teaches Bull how to insult better, but Bull messes up and believes that he'll never be as good as her.
- Euripedes:(to Adam) You'd look just like your mother, if you grow a MUSTACHE!
- Adam: Lupe's really smart! She speaks two languages!
Lupe: I speak three. (gets thrown over with the smart kids) Ugh... pobre moi.
- Bull: You must first look inside yourself. (rolls his eyes to the back of his head) Adam: Gross. Bull: Do it! Adam: Okay.
(looks inside his head and sees dogs playing poker) Adam: No wonder my brain always itches. Jake: What are you seeing inside your head, Windsor? Windsor: A tranquil African forest, where the only sounds are a babbling brook and the insistent call of the playful light tray. What are you seeing, Jake? Jake: Ooh! I see snow. (sees television static)
- Adam: Bull? Are you here? Bull?
Jake and Windsor: Bull? Adam : Shh! Okay Bull, this isn't funny, if you're trying to scare us. Bull : Boo! Adam, Jake, and Windsor : Ah!!! Bull: (grabs Adam) Now listen up, Lyon. This tutoring junk is a drain on my valuable time. So if you want to avoid a serious lumping, I'd learn quick if I was you! Adam : Good advice. Bull: Good. Jake: Yeah!!!! Windsor: Well, where's the price of admission? Jake: Oh, were we supposed to pay admission? Windsor: Uh, yeah, you owe me five bucks. Jake: This show better be good.