|Season 4, Episode 13|
Synch or Swim
Nurse Gazelle has to repeat middle school.
Recently, Principal Pixiefrog's rival Principal Wolverine just got promoted to be the Superintendent of the school branch that C.D.M.S. belongs to. And when Superintendent Wolverine learns Nurse Gazelle isn't qualified to be a nurse because she never actually finished Middle School, Gazelle is fired and Wolverine demands a replacement! Seeing no other alternative, Principal Pixiefrog decides to stand in as a male nurse and gets Adam and Jake to become Substitute Co-Principals. Is Principal Pixiefrog making a good decision?
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Nurse Gazelle
- Superintendent Wolverine
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Mrs. Warthog
- Mr. Mandrill
- Mr. Hornbill
- Timmy Tapeworm
- Miss Chameleon (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Coach Gills (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Horace Ferret (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Mrs. Tusk (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Bull Sharskowski (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Slips' Father (Mentioned)
- The title is a pun on "Grey's Anatomy".
- It's revealed that Nurse Gazelle never finished middle school.
- Nurse Gazelle's first name is "Jacqueline".
- As of this episode, Principal Wolverine is now called "Superintendent Wolverine", due to a promotion.
- When Principal Pixiefrog was a young tadpole, he played a Frog Dissection game that was a parody on "Operation". Also, after training with that game, he became qualified enough to be a school nurse.
- Slips mentions his father again, talking about how he mocked him for wearing shoes.
- Lupe has scabies.
- Slips whispered to the rest of the pack, which was audibly
- Nurse Gazelle wonders if Adam's hair is naturally red, which according to Jake in "Glazed and Confused", it isn't.
- Principal Pixiefrog has an imaginary friend named "Nicholai".
- When Superintendent Wolverine first appears in Nurse Gazelle's office, he's not wearing anything at all! But as soon as Principal Pixiefrog and Mrs. Warthog come into the room, Wolverine is wearing a green speedo, and wears it the rest of the time he appears on-screen. But where would he have gotten the speedo, and how would he have possibly had the time to put one on when Principal Pixiefrog and Mrs. Warthog managed to get into Nurse Gazelle's office so fast?