|Leaf of Absence|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
I Fear Pretties
Principal Pixiefrog gets sued.
Principal Pixiefrog's worst nightmare comes true when Trunks Elephant sues the school successfully because of the elephant grass. He panics, so he takes a break from work while Principal Wolverine does his job. It turns out that the students are not happy with him being in charge because he is making things miserable. Even Mrs. Warthog is miserable, so Adam and Jake try to convince Principal Pixiefrog to go back to work.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Superintendent Wolverine
- Trunks Elephant
- Mrs. Warthog
- Lupe Toucan (Cameo)
- Bull Sharkowski
- Mr. Mandrill
- Ingrid Giraffe (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Slips Python (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Windsor Gorilla
- Margaret Rhino (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Latanya Hippo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Joanie Ox (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The title is a pun on "Leave of Absence".
- Principal Pixiefrog gets sued for the first time. His reason is for not including cashews on the lunch menu for his elephant students.
- First appearance of Superintendent Wolverine, the substitute principal for Pixiefrog.
- Bull Sharkowski needs to wear his headphones to breathe.
- Principal Pixiefrog address is 3967 Swampgas Lane, located on a lily pad on a lake.
- In future episodes, this is contradicted, when it's learned he lives in the Zoo Aquarium.
- The Doll Shopping Channel is a parody on The Antiques Roadshow.
- Principal Wolverine's gag, where he flies with an umbrella is a reference to Mary Poppins.
- Credits: Principal Wolverine flies on an umbrella. He threatens to bite a bird's buttocks off and then an airplane destroys his umbrella.