Doctor Phil gets so many free codes he implodes
- Coach Gills apparently has a homeroom class, even though she teaches physical education.
- Principal Pixiefrog usually "docks" Coach Gills's pay because of the "she can't write with her fins" excuse.
- This episode was also called I've Got a New Aptitude at Cartoon Network's website in the episode guide and at TV Guide, it was called I Gotta New Aptitude.
- Principal Pixiefrog might get in trouble if he sent Coach Gills on a "Flushy Flushy" vacation.
- The school throws Bon Voyage parties for teachers who are retiring or leaving the school. They are usually located in the teachers' lounge.
- Running Gags: Some students and teachers think that Coach Gills is doing an impression of herself (since she has to be Adam for a day).
- Coach Gills And Adam get to know each other a lot better in this episode.
- The snail's name is Sammy.
- As previously hinted, Adam is horrible at gym class.
- The books from Adam locker would have broken Coach Gills's fishbowl.
- LOOK HARD: When Adam is escaping from Coach Gills' office due to the amount of paperwork he has to fill you can see Coach Gills has a photo of Jake which is covered in darts.
- This episode aired as part of Cartoon Network's special summer event.
- In this episode, we learn that Charles Darwin Middle School had a Shop Class run by Mr. Grouper, the shark teacher. Unfortunately, the district had cut his fundings causing Mr. Grouper to retire.
- Mr. Mandrill's first name is Maurice.
- A preview for this episode was shown with a red backround.
- This epsiode was originally supposed to air on June 2nd at 10:00PM.
- First episode of season 2.