|Law and Odor|
|Season 1, Episode 13|
Yesterday's Funny Monkey
Jake gets in trouble with the hall monitors.
Adam and Jake are sentenced by the Spiffies to do hall monitor duty after receiving a number of school citations. While being monitors, Adam finds that there is a corruption within the hall monitors unit for example, the animals are bribing other animals, so Adam tries to stop it.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Hall Monitor Lizard
- Henry Armadillo
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Mrs. Warthog
- Mr. Mandrill
- Phineas Porpoise
- Marvin Hammy
- Aloysius Elephant
- Daniel Calamari
- Nestor Parrot
- Endugu Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Hazel Peacock (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Nerdy Crocodile (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Mrs. Tusk (Mentioned)
- Jake: Don't say I didn't warn you.
- Adam: But you didn't warn me!
- Jake: I told you not to say that!
- The title is a pun on Law and Order.
- An alternative title is "Law and Odor: Special Hall Monitor's Unit", which is a pun on Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit.
- Jake offered a glass doorknob, from "Shiny Thing", to Adam.
- The bear hall monitor references Yogi Bear, claiming to be bribed by "Pic-a-nic Baskets".
- The fish hall monitor references the Charlie Brown Halloween special, by writing "I got a rock" on her bowl.
- Jake proves to acts strangely, when the blood flow to his brain is blocked off.
- The school has it's own televised news program, run by Henry Armadillo.
- The CDMS news channel had the following headlines.
- You're watching the CDMS Student News.
- Today's Weather: Clouds Forming. Sheep Fear Baaaaaaaaad storm.
- The Business Report: Cow Jones Mooooooooving average - Slow. Very Slow.
- The Spiffies are still mad at Adam for losing them the spelling bee "Animal Testing".
- Endugu (the elephant with the peanut shirt), was addressed as "Tiny", by Adam.
- Second usage of Jake's "Be somebody" catchphrase.
- Billboard Gag: Welcome home-schooled turtles.