|Season 1, Episode 1|
It's inoculation day at Charles Darwin Middle School and Jake will do everything in his power to avoid getting a shot.
It is Inoculation Day at Charles Darwin Middle School. Unlike his old school, Nurse Gazelle shoots the shots with a pea shooter. She shoots a tiger and Assistant Coach Ferret tags him. Jake says he freaks out at the sight of the needle. Jake accidentally slips on a banana and winds up on a skateboard, and he rides on the skateboard and swings on a vine. Nurse Gazelle shoots the shot. Adam pops up and it hits him in the shoulder. He reads the shot while Principal Pixiefrog tags him. It says it may cause an adverse side effect in humans. He immediately starts scratching himself and asks Jake for a banana. Jake gives him a banana and he devours it. Adam starts acting like a monkey and he swings on a vine. He grows fur and throws his pants at Jake. He swings to the cafteria and Pixiefrog calls a faculty meeting. Them and Jake chase Adam and he Jake threatens Adam. He burps, Sending the whole faculty down the hall. After searching for hours, they wind up meeting Adam in the boys bathroom. The principal runs away, but falls into a mop which makes him look like a girl. Adam busts out of the school holding him and climbs Ingrid. Jake climbs right up with him and an orginization called B.A.A.A. arrives and says they are endngering animals. When Jake climbs up and the nurse can't figure out which one to hit with the shot. She fires, and its off course, but Jake reflects it with his butt, turning Adam back to normal. At the end, the nurse says that it wasn't just the shot, It was Jake's butt.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Nurse Gazelle
- Coach Gills
- Mr. Hornbill
- Mr. Mandrill
- Mrs. Tusk
- Ms. Chamele
- B.A.A.A. Activists
- Adam: What happened?
- Lupe: You went totally ape and stuff, but Nurse Gazelle got you back to normal. :Principal Pixiefrog: Nice shooting, nurse, in spite of your itty-bitty brain. Nurse :Gazelle: Thanks, but it wasn't the blowdart alone that did the trick.
- Jake: Yeah, it was booty killed the beast. What, you don't get it? Booty as in my butt. :(students walk away)
- Jake: It's a play on words. Hey wait! (Ingrid walks away) Jake: Maybe I didn't sell it. :(gets out an arrow and points it at his butt) Booty killed the beast!!! Heh, I guess some people don't appreciate great literature.
- Jake: Going up. (climbs Ingrid's neck and talks to Adam) Adam, do you want to set monkeydom back to the circus age? Stop acting so uncivilized! (while Adam spills juice on Jake) You better have a juice box up there! (Adam throws a juice box at Jake)
- Adam: Excuse me, Nurse Gazelle. Should I be worried that I got shot with a monkey booster?
- Nurse Gazelle: Worried? Don't be silly. You'll be fine. (to Principal Pixiefrog) I hope the school's insurance is paid up.
- Principal Pixiefrog: We need insurance?
- Jake: (grabs something from Adam's hair and eats it) Ooh! Crunchy.
- Adam: Whoever said monkeys and humans share similar genes was an idiot.
- Jake: I'll say. Monkeys don't even wear jeans or any other pants for that matter. (wiggles his butt) They hide our best feature.
- Adam: Jake, could you be any more uncivilized? (while Jake spills juice on him with a straw) Thank goodness I'm not a monkey.
- Coach Gills: Hard target at 12 o' clock, nurse. Aketa the otsha.
- Nurse Gazelle: Tiny, tiny brain.
- Coach Gills: Take a shot, you dope!
- Principal Pixiefrog: Attention, students, attention. Today is Inoculation Day, so come on down to Nurse Gazelle's office for your shot, and don't worry. If you can't find us, we'll find you!
- This episode first aired as a part of a Sneak Peek Week on Cartoon Network on December 26, 2005. In the series, it officially premiered on 2/24/06.
- Adam in the form of a monkey, carrying Principal Pixiefrog, dressed as a girl to the top of Ingrid, was a reference to the movie King Kong, in which a giant gorilla carries a woman to the top of a skyscraper. Jakes joke at the end, "Booty Killed the Beast" is also a reference to the famous quote from the movie, "Beauty Killed the Beast."
- B.A.A.A. (Because All Animals Are Amazing) is a parody on P.E.T.A. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- Ironically, the animal activists from B.A.A.A. went to get a hamburger after they were done protesting. They want to protect animals when hamburgers are made of meat.
- Coach Gills is afraid of the boys' locker room.
- Nurse Gazelle's brain is the size of a soy nut.
- Billboard Gag: Biped Tryouts in Quad.
- Running Gags: 1. The Nurse reminding the faculty she has a small brain. 2. One of the characters eating ticks. 3. One of the characters squirting juice at another.
- The needle Nurse Gazelle threw the first time as at waist height, but it hit Adam in the shoulder
- When Ape Adam takes down the bathroom stall's door, Nurse Gazelle's hair is the same color as her horns.
- When the animals try to avoid the second needle, Nate Penguin's feet are black.