|Season 4, Episode 10|
Glazed and Confused
Mandrill of the House
Bull goes to get his braces removed and comes back a new man.
When Bull comes to Charles Darwin after an orthodontist appointment, Adam and Jake notice some changes. Bull's braces are gone, and his personality has completely changed. Now he's no longer bullying other students and wants to give helpful advice to others. However, that advice includes making fun of Adam's fashion choices, and Adam doesn't like it! Is there any way to get the old Virgil back?
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Bull Sharkowski
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Mrs. Warthog
- Mr. Hornbill
- Mr. Mandrill
- Mr. Mandrill's Dad
- Dickie Sugarjumper (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Aloysius Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Miss Chameleon (Mentioned)
- Mr. Blowhole (Mentioned)
- Mr. Lyon (Mentioned)
- Principal Pixiefrog performs a piece from S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders on tape, and presumably pitches the video to Ted Turner, in hopes of being on television.
- Second episode since "Glazed and Confused" where Mrs. Warthog mentions her first name being "Geraldine". In this episode, she mentions going by "Gerry" as a nickname.
- A janitor works at the school.
- The students partook in a running of the bulls, from Bull Sharkowski, referencing his first name being "Bull".
- Jake referred to him as "El Toro Sharkowski". "Toro" is Spanish for Bull.
- He is also heard exclaiming "No me gusta!" which roughly translates to "I do not like".
- Bull turns over a new leaf, when he gets his braces off and his teeth straightened and becomes a brand new guy, who is nicer to people, with the exception of verbally insulting people (mostly Adam) on their choice of clothing.
- Bull's new method of bullying mirrors that of his sister's.
- Pixiefrog breaks the fourth wall, referencing to the leaf wipe transitions.
- This is also where he name drops the title of "leaf wipes".
- Bull Sharkowski gives up meat and becomes a vegetarian. Also, much like his sister.
- Hish-Qu-Ten from the horror film Predator makes a brief cameo appearance, backing up Mr. Hornbill's explanation of how lathering oneself in mud can hide one from predators.
- Jake impersonates Joan Rivers, when complimenting Bull's new outfit.
- We see Mr. Mandrill's father.
- This is the thirteenth episode in which Adam's underwear is revealed (let alone a little section of it). The first twelve were Inoculation Day, Lyon of Scrimmage, Me Adam, You Jake, Docu-Trauma, Basic Jake, The Two Jakes, Cuddlemuffins, Uniformity, Gorilla of My Dreams, The Hyena and the Mighty, My Feral Lyon, and Glazed and Confused
- It is also revealed that, for some reason, Adam had begun to wear burlap underpants.