|Season 4, Episode 10|
Glazed and Confused
Mandrill of the House
When Virgil "Bull" Sharkowski comes to Charles Darwin after an orthodontist appointment, Adam and Jake notice some changes. Bull's braces are gone, and his personality has completely changed. Now he's no longer bullying other students and wants to give helpful advice to others. However, that advice includes making fun of Adam Lyon's fashion choices, and Adam doesn't like it! Is there any way to get the old Virgil back?
- A running gag in this episode is that various characters ask Adam Lyon whether or not he'd kiss somebody, if his life depended on it; and with the exception of Ingrid (he forgets his answer to her) he says he'd kiss each of the creatures he was asked about if his life depended on it.
- This is the thirteenth episode in which Adam Lyon's Underwear is revealed (let alone a little section of it). The first twelve were Innoculation Day, Lyon of Scrimmage, Me Adam, You Jake, Docu-Trauma, Basic Jake, The Two Jakes, Cuddlemuffins, Uniformity, Gorilla of My Dreams, The Hyena and the Mighty, My Feral Lyon, and Glazed and Confused
- It is also revealed that, for some reason, Adam had begun to wear burlap underpants.
- (Jake and Adam are in a restroom)
Jake: So Adam, we've learned that you would kiss Principal Pixiefrog, Mrs. Warthog, and Eugenia Tusk if your life depended on it! (Hears roaring outside) Oh no, it's Bull! Hide me! (Jumps inside Adam's pants.) Adam: (screams) I'm going to die with a MONKEY in my PANTS!!!!
- Virgil "Bull" Sharkowski: Hey Adam! 1993 called, and even they don't want your look back!
- (Jake tumbles out of Adam's pants, and he coughs and gasps for air) Jake: Whew! (He grabs a section of the waist of Adam's pants and stretches it towards him a little. This reveals a bit of Adam's tighty-whities underwear) When did you start wearing burlap underwear? (He, then, looks up and sees Bull standing in front of them, and his eyes pop out of his head, in alarm.) BULL! (He tries to climb back inside Adam's pants, but Adam's rejects Jake's panic by waving his arms, with Jake's hand on his face.) Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!
Adam: Jake! It's Okay! Bull doesn't want to kill us!
- Virgil "Bull" Sharkowski: By the way, Lyon, burlap underwear is totally--(He grunts as his new teeth start to grind a little)--hot this year!
Adam: It is? Virgil "Bull" Sharkowski: Yeah, if you live in New Jersey! (Both he and Jake start to laugh.)