|Guano in 60 Seconds|
|Season 1, Episode 22|
Bubble or Nothing
When Jake eats bat droppings from the ceiling (which he confuses for asbestos), Principal Pixiefrog closes the school and forces everyone to move into a portable classroom.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Ms. Bear
- Mr. Hornbill
- Miss Chameleon
- Windsor Gorilla
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Nurse Gazelle
- Coach Gills
- Miss Loon
- Mr. Mandrill
- Lacey Badger (Cameo)
- Phineas Porpoise (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Aloysius Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Hazel Peacock (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Endugu Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Ingrid Giraffe (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Daniel Calamari (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Margaret Rhino (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Nestor Parrot (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Lippy Zebra (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Joanie Cow (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Latanya Hippo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Marvin Hammy (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Nerdy Crocodile (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Janet Musk Ox (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Bear Ted (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- (Jake engorges on a popcorn bucket full of bat guano)
- Windsor: I would not continue consuming that if I were you.
- Jake: Why? What could possibly be so bad about it?
- Windsor: Well, for one thing, it's bat droppings.
- (Jake pauses in shock and disgust, and then spews the guano out)
- Pixiefrog: Another peaceful, problem-free day at Charles Darwin Middle School.
- (The guano hurls through the air)
- Pixiefrog: It's days like these that make you just wanna take a deep breath.
- (The guano lands on Principal Pixiefrog)
- Jake: So that stuff I ate was toxic? Is that bad?
- (Jake experiences a heat flash)
- Jake: Man, is it hot in here, or is it me ... oh no ... it's me!
- Adam: This is all your fault, Jake!
- Jake: My fault? I'm the victim here!
- Adam: You broke the parking brake!
- Jake: Sure, but who invented the parking brake? Could it be ... YOU!?
- (Miss Loon sees the artwork of her students)
- Miss Loon: Oh, please. Is that the best you can do? I've seen better art at flea markets.
- (Adam and Jake fall off a cliff, while Jake reads the pamphlet of symptoms)
- Jake: Symptom four, a sense of falling. Huh, don't seem to have that one.
- The title is a pun on the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds".
- During art class, The Mona Lisa, Starry Night, and The Portrait of Napoleon are seen.
- It turns that Nurse Gazelle thought that Jake had eaten dry rot from the ceiling, and explains that bat guano is perfectly safe for monkeys to eat, as monkeys in the wild eat it all the time.
- It turns out that Jake can eat bat guano because it is good for him.
- The symptoms of eating asbestos, according to the pamphlet:
- Heat flashes
- Severe itching
- A sense of falling
- Gluteal bloating
- Billboard Gags: "Theater Department presents: Sweeny Toad" and "Grand Re-opening today! Under new management".
- Credits: We see that the students are overcrowding the portable classroom. Principal Pixiefrog goes up and tells them that the portable classroom is not overcrowded. Then Endugu Elephant's butt hits him.