|Guano in 60 Seconds|
|Season 1, Episode 22|
Bubble or Nothing
When Jake eats bat droppings from the ceiling (which he confuses for asbestos), Principal Pixiefrog closes the school and forces everyone to move into a large portable classroom. Giving him some time to cleanse the school off of hazardous substances.
- Ms. Bear
- Mr. Hornbill
- Miss Chameleon
- Windsor Gorilla
- Coach Gills
- Miss Loon
- Mr. Mandrill
- Lacey Badger (Cameo)
- Noah Cuttlefish (Cameo)
- Phineas Porpoise (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Aloysius Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Hazel Peacock (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Vanna Flamingo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Endugu Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Ingrid Giraffe (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Grey Ostrich (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Daniel Calamari (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Margaret Rhino (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Nestor Parrot (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Lippy Zebra (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Joanie Cow (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Latanya Hippo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Marvin Hammy (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Nerdy Crocodile (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Janet Musk Ox (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Bear Ted (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- (Jake engorges on a popcorn bucket full of bat guano)
- Windsor: I would not continue consuming that if I were you.
- Jake: Why? What could possibly be so bad about it?
- Windsor: Well, for one thing, it's bat droppings.
- (Jake pauses in shock and disgust, and then spews the guano out)
- Pixiefrog: Another peaceful, problem-free day at Charles Darwin Middle School.
- (The guano hurls through the air)
- Pixiefrog: It's days like these that make you just wanna take a deep breath.
- (The guano lands on Principal Pixiefrog)
- Jake: So that stuff I ate was toxic? Is that bad?
- (Jake experiences a heat flash)
- Jake: Man, is it hot in here, or is it me ... oh no ... it's me!
- Adam: This is all your fault, Jake!
- Jake: My fault? I'm the victim here!
- Adam: You broke the parking brake!
- Jake: Sure, but who invented the parking brake? Could it be ... YOU!?
- (Miss Loon sees the artwork of her students)
- Miss Loon: Oh, please. Is that the best you can do? I've seen better art at flea markets.
- (Adam and Jake fall off a cliff, while Jake reads the pamphlet of symptoms)
- Jake: Symptom four, a sense of falling. Huh, don't seem to have that one.
- This is the second episode where Adam and Jake were seen in gym together, the first being "Chew on This".
- It turns out that Nurse Gazelle thought that Jake had eaten dry rot from the ceiling, and explains that bat guano is perfectly safe for monkeys to eat, as monkeys in the wild eat it all the time.
- It turns out that Jake can eat bat guano because it is good for him.
- The symptoms of eating asbestos, according to the pamphlet:
- Heat flashes
- Severe itching
- A sense of falling
- Gluteal bloating
- During the first scene of the episode, Adam and Jake went through 7 different classes. In the very scene after their 7th class, Principal Pixiefrog noted that it was still morning. When Adam and Jake were sent to the portable for the rest of the school day, they had 2 more classes afterwards. One of those included a second gym class that same day. In that second gym class, Coach Gills stated that it was 3rd period.
- Billboard Gags: "Theater Department presents: Sweeny Toad" and "Grand Re-opening today! Under new management".
- Credits Gag: We see that the students are overcrowding the portable classroom. Principal Pixiefrog goes up and tells them that the portable classroom is not overcrowded. Then Endugu Elephant's butt flattens him out.
- The title is a pun on the 1974 movie, "Gone in 60 Seconds".
- "Sweeny Toad" is a parody on Sweeny Todd.
- During art class, The Mona Lisa, Starry Night, and The Portrait of Napoleon are the results of the cephalopods' ink paintings.