|Season 1, Episode 12|
Law and Odor
Adam and Jake have to sell candy for the annual school fundraiser. Unfortunate...ly, the candy they're selling is Chocolate Covered Grubs, and nobody's buying.
- Windsor Gorilla
- Slips Python
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Bull Sharkowski
- Mr. Hornbill
- James Ant (Cameo)
- Endugu Elephant (Non-Speaking)
- Bear Ted (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Henry Armadillo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Mrs. Warthog
- Mr. Mandrill
- Mrs. Tusk
- Mr. Hornbill: Alright, now quit the griping. This is a great book. You'll be begging me for more. Trust me.
- (Hornbill throws a book, that crushes James Ant)
- Mr. Hornbill: I said, quit the griping!
- Pixiefrog: We need books and books cost monkey, which is why it's time for the annual school sales drive.
- (Students groan)
- Pixiefrog: Now, look, I know it's not fun going door to door in strange neighborhoods, or hitting up distant, malodorous relatives, or standing in dark, dangerous parking lots, late at night, to sell boxes of overpriced candy, just so you can have the basic tools, from which to learn, but it's become an economic necessity in this day of limited funding, increased wages, and drastic decreases, in the allowable minimum tax deduction for entertainment expenses.
- Students: Huh?
- (Adam and Jake get beaten senseless by a gang of rude little girl scouts)
- Jake: Those girls are very polite.
- Billboard Gag: Ewe Matter.
- First episode with a full blown musical number, "You Gotta Sell".
- It's revealed that the elephant with a peanut shirt's name is "Endugu".
- The gag where Adam is buying Jake's chocolates and vice versa with the same dollar, is similar to a gag made by Chespirito in a episode of "El Chavo del 8", where el Chavo sold to himself a lot of crullers using the same money.