|Four Eyed Jake|
|Season 4, Episode 15|
Where in the World Are Adam's Parents?
Slips is bombarded by his group of friends transcending into bizarre, and somewhat creepy personas.
Adam discovers that Jake has bad eyesight and knows that his friend needs to get his condition treated right away! However, when Jake gets eyeglasses, it changes how his friends see him as they begin to shun him. Since Adam doesn't want to see his friend get shunned, he decides to help Jake level the playing field by helping Jake find out the weaknesses of everyone at Charles Darwin. But is this a good idea?
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Corey Vulture
- Mr. Hornbill
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Bull Sharkowski
- Mr. Mandrill (Cameo)
- Mrs. Warthog (Cameo)
- Mrs. Tusk (Cameo)
- Henry Armadillo (Cameo)
- Horace Ferret (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Joanie Ox (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Hank Porcupine (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Third flashback episode, after "An Inconvenient Goof" and "Glazed and Confused".
- It's revealed that Jake has astigmatism, and needs glasses. However, he overcame this by getting extremely unhealthy eyedrops which burned his corneas.
- Revealed weaknesses (that were cured later) of characters:
- Jake Spidermonkey: Poor eyesight.
- Windsor Gorilla: Afraid of puppies.
- Lupe Toucan: Overly dependent on her boyfriend, Corey the Vulture.
- Bull Sharkowski: Turns into a Bull Moose Shark every Wednesday.
- Adam Lyon: Sounds too much like a girl.
- Ingrid Giraffe: Her intense insecurity.
- Slips Python: Has feelings (left unchanged).
- Adam has an uncle, who works as an optometrist.
- Corey Vulture from "Lupe in Love" makes a second appearance.
- Windsor's fear of puppies is similar to his fear of kittens from "Mellow Fellows".
- Slips shunned Jake for wearing glasses, despite himself wearing glasses in "Bad News Bear" and "The Ivy League", also due to poor eyesight.
- Adam's weakness, being a girly voice is a reference to him having a female voice actor.
- Billboard Gag: Join the young repelican party.