Zira Corneilius, a documentary filmmaker, comes to the school and starts focusing on a three-eyed creature in which she calls "pants," which she thinks it's Adam because he has a giant zit on his head.
The water and soap in the shower would have washed the marker of Adam's zit.
- Jake has a web-cam.
- Jake shined his teeth, making it brighter than a flashlight.
- Credits: Zera is filming Miss Chameleon, but when she eats a fly, she says, "Cut!" and comments that she shouldn't have done that.
- The running gag in Docu-Trauma is that the filmmaker keeps thinking Adam is an unknown species.
- We see Adam naked."
- Principal Pixiefrog : This is Principal Pixiefrog with another fun-filled announcment: YOU'RE ALL EXPELLED!
(Lippy Zebra faints) Principal Pixiefrog: (Laughs.) Just kidding, just a little principal's joke. OK, now for the real announcment.
- Zera: (while Adam is running) Pants! Pants! Pants! Pants! I lost my Pants!
Jake: (pulling up his shirt) And is that a problem?
- Adam: Never mind Jake, I'm just going to lay low. I don't want to be in any movie looking like this. What if Kerry saw it?
Jake: Don't be so hard on yourself Adam, even the Hunchback found true love. Adam: No he didn't. Jake: Oh. Well in that case you better lay low.