|Season 2, Episode 7|
Jake enters Henry in the school talent show after hearing Henry's poor singing. He also books him a gig on the T.V. show, Wacky Pet Tricks! To prevent Henry from becoming humiliated, Adam attempts to take his place.
- Billboard Gag: Talent Show Tonight! May not Actually contain Talent.
In the audience, you can see Amazon Kevin, Zira Cornelius, Truffles DuVall, and Old Joe.
- Henry is two feet tall.
- Jake was banned from entering the talent show due to his bubble gum going wrong by come out somewhere distgusting. (Susipisiusly his butt)
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Henry Armadillo
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Mr. Hornbill
- Miss Chameleon
- Coach Gills
- Burt Rivendale
Running Gag: Someone says, "No offense." and Henry or Adam say, "None taken."
- Jake: Hey, Adam, You gotta check this out. Harriet is amazing
Henry: It's Henry. Hen-Ry. Jake: Not now, sweetie. Jakie's talking. get out there and show 'em what You got. Henry: Whoa! Well, OK.
- Principal Pixiefrog: All righty, then. Welcome to the Annual Charles Darwin Middle School…Talent Show, where all your favorite students...and some other ones will perform for your viewing pleasure. Now, let's give a big round of applause to our first performers...Ingrid and Lu...pe.
- Henry: (singing) Oh, I'm a friendly armadillo. I'm a gentle pussy willow.
(stops singing as Jake opens curtain) AARRGGHH! Jake, what are you doing? Jake:That is the best Bari-Falset-Alto-Ano...You sing good. I want to enter you in the school talent show. What's your name, kid? Henry: Well, it's Henry, Jake. You know that. Jake: Well, Henrietta, I'm going to make you a star. Henry: It's Henry. I'm a boy. Jake: Well, if you say so. (closes curtain)