When the Charles Darwin Middle School carnival arrives, Adam becomes obsessed with winning a cheap Princess Ballerina Snow Globe for his collection. He tries to win them by throwing balls at dung beetles, but he misses every time.
-Carny Crazy: Continuity error: On Adam's first attempt to win the snowglobe of his dreams, he throws one of three dung balls directly in front of him, but misses. The scene cuts away for a split second, but the two remaining dung balls are nowhere to be seen. Another brief cut, and the two remaining dung balls have re-appeared (supposition: artists may have been confused by the three "fixed" dung balls on the game counter in the background just to Adam's right).
- Apparently, Jake and Windsor can speak Japanese, but are unaware of it. This is noticed in "Carny Crazy" after Jake and Adam meet up with Windsor and Slips.
- Grandma Lyon (only her arms and some of her clothing) can be seen in Carny Crazy.
- This is the second appearance of the pocket clam. The first was in Clam-mercial.
- The guy in the Bug Bomb Booth is the same guy as the prize guy in "Supplies Party."
- Jake: So, do you still think the carnival is for little kids and babies?
Adam: No. Now, I think it's for crazy people.
- Adam: I guess it's okay, as long it's just my closest friends.
Henry: Gotcha, Buddy. come on up, Fellas! (The Spiffies follow Henry, followed by the Pride Posse, by Bull, by Latanya, Joanie, and Margaret.)
- Coach Gills: (while trying to sell herself at the carnival) Yoo-hoo! Who wants to buy me up and take me home? Hello! Phinnius: Uh... maybe I do have enough prizes.
- Adam: (angrily) I can't believe I can't knock down those stupid beetles!