|Bubble or Nothing|
|Season 1, Episode 23|
Guano in 60 Seconds
Up All Night
Adam lies about having allergies, which gets him contained in a hypo-allergenic bubble.
The episode starts with Adam being attacked by wild lions in the school. While running from them, he comes across Jake swimming in a lake, and Adam tell him that he's sick of the school. In an attempt to get moved back to his old school, he tells the nurse he is allergic to all kinds of animals, and needles. But Principal Pixiefrog sees right through Adam's trick, and insists on putting Adam in a bubble. Jake soon notices Adam's bubble, and everyone soon gets one, except for Jake, who gets run over by elephants in a bubble fighting over donuts. Soon, Jake tells Adam that he has but one final request - a bubble, because if he doesn't get one, he'll die - of embarrassment. So Adam, once again, goes to Nurse Gazelle and asks for another bubble. But she tells them they're out of them, and after hearing that Jake will die - of embarrassment, she hatches up an idea and put Jake in Adam's bubble. While stuck in the bubble, Jake and Adam attempt to get to their classes, but realize it is impossible. So they both agree to stay put, but later that night, they are still at the school, until they fall asleep and start snoring, loudly. The next day, Jake tries to drive Adam out of the bubble, until they realize that Adam may be allergic to Jake. So, once again, they go to Nurse Gazelle and Adam tells her the truth about not being allergic to the animals, but being allergic to Jake, or bubbles. So, Principal Pixiefrog, afraid of being sued, puts Adam back in the class of animals also allergic to bubbles. Then they start chasing Adam and he ends up in a lake to see Jake still in the bubbles. The episode ends.
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Punky Lions
- Coach Gills (Cameo)
- Coach Horace Ferret (Cameo)
- Margaret Rhino
- Latanya Hippo
- Joanie Cow
- Henry Armadillo (Cameo)
- Jake: How ya feelin' now, sport?
- Adam: Jake, I'm in a giant bubble!
- Jake: Whoa! Don't you just love this place?
- Adam: No! I can't believe what I've gotten myself into. You gotta help me get out of this thing.
- Jake: Get out, are you crazy? Finally, you've got something that makes you stand out from the crowd at this school.
- Adam: Uh, what about being the only human?
- Jake: I meant stand out in a positive way, sheesh.
- Slips: Whoa. That bubble is like the coolest thing ever.
- Windsor: Yes, and by property of association, Adam is also cool.
- Octopus: Whoa, neat bubble, Ingrid.
- Ingrid: Thanks, it matches my sweater. (licks the bubble) And it's strawberry flavored.
- Coach Gills: Bah, I've been in a bubble my whole life, before it was cool.
- The title is a pun on the phrase, "Double or Nothing".
- First appearance of the Punky Lions, a trio of jive-speaking lions, who abuse Adam for being the weakest "lion" in the school.
- Nurse Gazelle is the only nurse in school.
- Adam wants to get sent back to his old school, despite being reminded of how terrible it was in "The Times, They Are Exchangin".
- It's revealed there's a waterfall at the end of the river hallway.
- First episode where Adam and Jake are present in school at night. They'd go to school again in "Don't Noc It 'Til You Try It", and see a new side of the school they never knew existed before, which occurs every night. Granted, they were sleeping during the entire scene of them at night, so it can be infered that they fell asleep at dusk and awoke at dawn, keeping them oblivious, until that future episode.