When Jake pours chum from a bucket onto Principal Pixiefrog, he sends Adam and Jake to Saturday detention with three dingos. They climb a tree in the detention room and Jake takes Adam to the A.V. room, where his secret low-tier public access cable show Basic Jake is filmed. Jake and Adam try to entertain the audience although Jake starts to act really insane.
- Jake said, "I know a guy." He used that same explanation in My Science Project after Jake acquired the robot arm.
- Jake can carry Adam on his tail.
- Credits: Principal Pixiefrog has a chum bucket on his head and he whistles.
- Jake's secret low-tier public access cable show, Basic Jake, is filmed in the old AV room.
- Running Gag: Whenever someone says something like the dingos and someone else saying "What?" after a long pause.
- We learn that Adam is good at balancing plates.
- Principal Pixiefrog's first name is Poncherrello.
- A preview for this episode was shown with a red backround.
- As previously hinted, Most of the students at Charles Darwin Middle School live at the zoo.
- Adam: Well try this on for size, I take my monkey everywhere!
(Dispersed) But he keeps finding his way back.
- Jake(to horse): you stupid horse got out of the stage you make a me sick!(hores make sad and leave Jake alone)