|Season 1, Episode 11|
Chaos spreads when Adam sends a letter to the star of television's Amazon Kevin's Wild Animal Takedown to go to an assembly at the school. Now Adam has to beat up Amazon Kevin for the students including Jake.
Adam watches an Animal Takedown show, featuring a Steve Irwin parody named Amazon Kevin. At the end of the show, Amazon Kevin mentions how fans can write to him and ask for him to meet him in person. Adam is struck with sadness and mourns over how two years ago, he wrote to him and never got a response.
At Charles Darwin Middle School, Principal Pixiefrog gathers together a school-wide assembly and announces that their school will be getting a special guest visitor, named Amazon Kevin. Adam is shocked and excited, while the rest of the students, are shocked and terrified. The animals don't like how Kevin beats up their kind and don't take too kindly to him showing up. Principal Pixiefrog, apparently not knowing who he is, since he doesn't own a TV or having any awareness of popular culture, lets him into the school.
Amazon Kevin gets up on stage and the CDMS students watch in scorn, as he beats up a guy in a crocodile suit, named Wally. After wondering what a guy like him was doing at their school, he reads Adam Lyon's letter and announces his name. Adam's friends look at him in shame, but Jake stops them and suggests that this might be from another "Adam Lyon", until Kevin shows his picture on the projector screen, which gets all of Adam's friends and other schoolgoers to turn on him and attack him.
Amazon Kevin gets the lights up and sees Adam, hanging from his underwear. Then and there, he realizes that everyone at the school is an animal, who's ready to gang up on him and take him down. Amazon Kevin cowers in fear and hides in a closet.
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Coach Gills (Cameo)
- Mrs. Warthog (Mentioned)
- Henry Armadillo
- Phineas Porpoise
- Marvin Hammy (Non-Speaking)
- Daniel Calamari (Non-Speaking)
- Bear Ted (Non-Speaking)
- Shelley Turtle (Non-Speaking)
- Bull Sharkowski (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Margaret (Non-Speaking)
- Latanya (Non-Speaking)
- Joanie (Non-Speaking)
- Lupe: It's happened! We've all died and gone to the bad place!
- Adam: Oh, man! This is killer, huh?
- Adam's Friends: WHAT!?
- (Adam's friends stare at him in anger)
- Adam: I ... take it you guys don't think Amazon Kevin's cool?
- Windsor: How very perceptive. Have you also noticed that we have fur and scales and fins and such?
- Wally: I don't care if it is show business, I QUIT!
- Amazon Kevin: Now, I wanna give a shout out to the little Amazon Kevin fan, who sent me this daring, heart felt letter, that brought me here today. (takes out reading spectacles) Ah, much better. (reads letter) Dear, Amazon Kevin, I am your biggest fan in the whole wide world. Please come to my school. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please! You rule so hard. So very hard. I hope to grow up to be just like you, your loyal pal and eternal friend, Adam Lyon.
- Jake: Now, now, hold on. It could be another Adam Lyon.
- (Amazon Kevin shows a slide projection of Adam Lyon, holding a giant sign that says "I LOVE AMAZON KEVIN")
- Amazon Kevin: This is the guy I'm talkin' about.
- (Jake takes out an ax and attempts to break down the door)
- Jake: Hey, Amazon Kevin! I've got something I gotta ax you!
- Windsor: You've derived countless hours of entertainment from his evil show, while our kind has suffered in silence.
- Adam: Look, I'm a victim of educational television. I realize that now. I apologize, but you guys didn't like Amazon Kevin pummeling your kind, so is it right for you guys to pummel Amazon Kevin?
- Jake: You know, the traitor's got a point. We shouldn't beat up Amazon Kevin. HE SHOULD!
- Adam: I can't beat up Amazon Kevin! He'll rip he to pieces.
- Jake: Oh, I see. (gets teary eyed) In-tact limbs are more important than your friends.
- Amazon Kevin: Amazon Kevin's going to Amazon Heaven.
- Adam: I just hope this means you guys'll forgive me for ever inviting him here.
- Jake: Forgive you? We worship you.
- Principal Pixiefrog says he doesn't own a TV. However, in "Leaf of Absence", he was watching TV at his home. He must have bought this after the events of this episode.
- Amazon Kevin and his show are a parody on Australian nature expert, Steve Irwin, and his wildlife documentary show, The Crocodile Hunter.
- After Steve Irwin's death, on September 4th, 2006, this episode was banned in Australia.
- When the animals are chasing Kevin, the music "Night on Bald Mountain" plays.
- Adam's house is seen for the fist time.
- Lupe exclaims that everyone in the school has "Died and gone to the bad place", which is a kid-friendly reference to Hell.
- Similarly, Amazon Kevin makes an outright reference to Heaven, saying "Amazon Kevin is going to Amazon Heaven", regarding the "death" of his career.
- The entirety of Ingrid is seen in this episode, via panoramic image. After Jake says "He's right here, ya freak!" an upward whip pan happens and for a brief second, Ingrid's entire neck length is visible. This is quite possibly the only instance in the series where the fully-drawn version of Ingrid has been shown on screen all at once.
- This episode has a scene where Adam gets an atomic wedgie, which leaves him hanging by his underwear from a hook on the ceiling. This scene would be be brought up again in the ending credits of the The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" episode, "Billy and Mandy Moon the Moon", as part of the Cartoon Network Invaded event. It would be mentioned that all of the characters from the five shows involved that were invaded by the aliens, have built up an immunity to wedgies, after suffering so many of them already. Pictures of all those characters were shown, including a shot of Adam getting his wedgie in this episode.
- Billboard Gag: Nocturnal club meeting at noon.