|A Whole Zoo World|
|Season 4, Episode 23|
A Thanksgiving Carol
Adam trains to be a professional zookeeper over his summer vacation, but he soon discovers that his friends resent those in his profession.
At long last, one year of Adam Lyon going to animal school has come to a close. Now it seems as though everybody is ready for summer vacation until fall starts back up again. In other words, Adam Lyon can hang around with humans again as he's ready for anything! But not before Adam Lyon decides to go on one more adventure, to see if he can take everything he's learned at Charles Darwin Middle School, and apply it to a professional job setting. The time has come for Adam Lyon to embrace his potential destiny, of becoming a professional zookeeper! But the road isn't easy. Even though the animals have it easy at the zoo, they still resent not having the freedom to go where ever they want whenever they want like Adam Lyon can. A zookeeper is little more than a prison guard, keeping animals locked up. For once, things are put into perspective as it shows how some humans can seem rightfully ugly and stupid in animals eyes, as the average tourists don't respect the intelligence of animals. But Adam Lyon knows his challenge, and he plans to face it head-on! Adam Lyon begins to leave his old, non-confidant, unsure self behind, replacing it with a bolder, more determined, more confidant Adam Lyon! Of course, it helps when the zoo animals turn out to be Adam Lyon's true friends after all when they throw him a surprise party both for successfully doing his job as a professional zookeeper, and proving he has what it takes to be an honorary zoo animal. And best of all, Adam Lyon learns it doesn't matter what kind of education he has. As long as he stays focused and determined, he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to!
- This is the series finale.
- The title is a pun on the song "A Whole New World".
- Adam Lyon finally becomes an honorary zoo animal in this episode.
- Jackie from "Cheer Pressure" makes a second appearance.
- This is the fifteenth episode in which Adam's tighty-whitie underwear (or his "Captain Clowny" Underwear is revealed. The first fourteen were Inoculation Day, Lyon of Scrimmage, Me Adam, You Jake, Docu-Trauma, Basic Jake, The Two Jakes, Uniformity, The Cuddlemuffins (episode), Gorilla of My Dreams, The Hyena and the Mighty, My Feral Lyon, Glazed and Confused, Hygiene Hijinks, and Where in the World Are Adam's Parents?.
- This episode has no ending credits gag. It's just normal credits with the instrumental of the Theme Song playing in the background.